RSS
Vanessa
(@vanessa)
Estimable Member

Would love to know where everybody is from,  I am from near Garstang Lancashire

Posted : 28/07/2020 2:09 pm
barbarajmartin
(@barbarajmartin)

I live near Mount Vernon, Washington State, USA, about 70 miles north of Seattle.

Barbara J Martin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2020 4:30 pm
ClaireHoward
(@clairehoward)

I'm near Shrewsbury, UK (mid-west) 😊 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2020 11:21 am
CrystalTipps
(@crystaltipps)

I’m from Warrington so just down the road from you! 😃

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2020 12:59 pm
wendy price
(@wendy-price)

I am from Mandeville, North Canterbury, South Island, New Zealand

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2020 10:23 pm
WendyIronHorse
(@wendyironhorse)

I'm from Framingham, MA. I manage my own dressage barn there 

Wendy Meckelvy
[email protected]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 7:52 am
JoMac
(@jomac)
Estimable Member

I'm from the Scottish Highlands originally but now live a bit further down the coast in south Aberdeenshire 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 12:58 pm
Vanessa
(@vanessa)
Estimable Member

@crystaltipps do you compete, if so what do you do and where at?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2020 2:03 pm
P.B. Equestrian
(@p-b-equestrian)
Estimable Member

South Auckland, New Zealand! But grew up in Gloucestershire, UK 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2020 10:20 pm
CrystalTipps
(@crystaltipps)

@vanessa I compete at dressage so visit lots of the venues in the north west, including places like Myerscough, Warren Farm, Cockshot, Aintree etc. I also like to do things like pole clinics to mix things up a bit and, of course, we're very lucky to have two fabulous farm rides in the area, Somerford and Kelsall. So lots to do in the north west 😊 

What do you get up to?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2020 8:00 am
Vanessa
(@vanessa)
Estimable Member

@crystaltipps we have a half hour to get on the motorway as we are actually at a place called preesall just over the river from fleetwood.  Our nearest place is Myerscough 15 miles away, and then Barton. I do a bit of everything, been doing pole clinics last year, but to date nothing this year as my horse got badly injured

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2020 2:30 pm
mvfjps
(@mvfjps)

Just joined the forum, I originate from Lancashire not far from Garstang. 

We are currently in Montevideo , Uruguay.  We travel with work and will be here for another 2 years or so.   Before Montevideo we were in La Paz, Bolivia. Prior to that Brussels, Belgium and before that Jordan, the middle east. We all ride  and whilst here in Montevideo we bought a horse, Luna, and our daughter has developed an interest in dressage, she  competed in her first dressage comp  last week so i thought i had better learn more about the discipline, she rides a different horse for her dressage one owed by someone else who is kind enough to allow her to ride her... learning lots from the forum so thanks to all involved. e 

A pic of  our daughter on our horse a Criollo cross, Luna.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2020 7:13 pm
Vanessa
(@vanessa)
Estimable Member

@mvfjps wow I am from Preesall not far from Garstang, small world

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2020 11:59 am
mvfjps
(@mvfjps)

@vanessa  Great to make contact, we come back every year to see family and friends and buy  tack, jods etc so much cheaper there. This year because of C19 travel restricted.  I have already written in my intro paragraph that if anybody is travelling this way to make contact... a great place to enjoy a horse. Take care 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2020 1:03 pm
mvfjps
(@mvfjps)

@vanessa  Great post asking the question, i have written to the forum admin bringing your post to their attention what a great post  as it really connects those on here.  I asked if it was possible to have a page with a world map where members could pin where they are.. would be easy to read and could work as a reference for members locations just an extension to your post. Would also show how far this forum is reaching out across the world.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2020 1:24 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: