Beginners Guide to SEO  

RSS

How To Dressage
(@how-to-dressage)
Owner & Moderator Moderator
30/03/2018 11:14 pm  

Hello all, 

Just thought that I'd share this blog post that was written by our website administrator, The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to SEO 
https://roseannasunley.com/working-online/the-ultimate-beginners-guide-to-seo-with-free-20-point-checklist/

Thought that some of you might find it helpful, along with other posts on that blog about digital marketing. 

If you have any SEO tools, resources and tips, please share them below for the other equestrian bloggers 🙂 

Website Administrator & Lover of Cadbury Creme Eggs! | How To Dressage

EquiPepper
(@equipepper)
04/04/2018 1:42 pm  

SEO is a really tricky subject as even the experts disagree! But for a lot of the time you are probably already doing the right things to get a good SEO. I discovered SEO after I had been blogging for over a year but once I started looking into it I found that I was already doing a lot of the things they suggest and as a result I rank fairly well and get regular search engine traffic on EquiPepper.

A little while I wrote about SEO and why using it can help bloggers. For anyone looking for some extra reading 🙂

Ex Racehorse Blogger with a ginger partner in crime.

ReplyQuote
How To Dressage
(@how-to-dressage)
Owner & Moderator Moderator
04/04/2018 1:56 pm  

The good thing about being an equine blogger is that you've not got as much competition when it comes to ranking posts. 

If you look at other markets, such as business or travel, these markets are huge and they've got the ability to invest a lot of money into top-notch content marketing. So it becomes quite difficult to rank in SERPS (search engine results pages). 

But in the equine industry, most online companies are not making the most of content marketing, which gives us bloggers a bit of a head start 🙂 

...just don't tell anyone 

Website Administrator & Lover of Cadbury Creme Eggs! | How To Dressage

ReplyQuote
EquiPepper
(@equipepper)
05/04/2018 9:25 am  

Oh I completely agree! I have worked with companies in the past and I have ranked higher for their business name or product! Madness!

Ex Racehorse Blogger with a ginger partner in crime.

ReplyQuote
Share: