EquiPepper ~ Racehorse Retraining blog  

RSS

EquiPepper
(@equipepper)
04/04/2018 12:07 pm  

Hi guys!

I write the award winning equine blog EquiPepper.

EquiPepper tracks my progress retraining ex racehorse Scottie (Highland Rain) from lazy national hunt horse to perfect all rounder riding horse, with the end aim of eventing.

But with a degree in equine science, EquiPepper is more than just a diary of our progress. I love reading the latest research and explaining this in an easy to understand blog post. This combined with the latest industry news and our top tips and tricks makes EquiPepper a great resource to expand your equine knowledge!

EquiPepper is also the home of the ex racehorse database. With a passion for the thoroughbred and ex racehorse, we believe that much needs to be done to change their poor reputation in the industry and improve their quality of life. We do this by showing you just how fantastic these horses are and our ex racehorse database gives you a chance to explore what hundreds of these horses are doing now!

We would love for you to drop by and have a look! (We have also started a fantastic new VIP club for our email subscribers.)

You can find out even more about EquiPepper here.

Thanks,

Ruby

Ex Racehorse Blogger with a ginger partner in crime.

ReplyQuote
How To Dressage
(@how-to-dressage)
Owner & Moderator Moderator
04/04/2018 12:59 pm  

Hey Ruby, 

Thanks so much for signing up to our forum and sharing your blog! - I follow your Facebook Page and you have some interesting posts, we'll be sure to sign up to your VIP Club 🙂

HTD x 

P.S. The first couple of times you post here we have to manually moderate it, but after the system learns you're not a spammer you'll be free to post without moderation 🙂 

Website Administrator & Lover of Cadbury Creme Eggs! | How To Dressage

EquiPepper liked
ReplyQuote
EquiPepper
(@equipepper)
04/04/2018 1:33 pm  

Thank you!

I can't believe these forums don't already exist for us equine bloggers. So useful!

ReplyQuote
How To Dressage
(@how-to-dressage)
Owner & Moderator Moderator
04/04/2018 1:50 pm  

I know!! ...the most frustrating thing that I found is all other forums don't allow bloggers to share their links/posts, which can be really annoying - especially if one of your posts will help answer someone's question. 

I understand that no-one wants a forum full of spam, but I think that if bloggers have their own area to let people know about their blog and posts, then it should be ok (hopefully). 

HTD x 

Website Administrator & Lover of Cadbury Creme Eggs! | How To Dressage

ReplyQuote
EquiPepper
(@equipepper)
05/04/2018 9:24 am  

I know.

I really struggle with some facebook groups where they don't like links but sometimes I have written a good post all about the topic! No one wants spammy content but sometimes it's so relevant!

ReplyQuote
Share: